Vortex Crossfire II Hog Hunter 3-12x56mm
The mission-specific Vortex Crossfire II Hog Hunter 3-12x56m riflescope excels when hunting in the lowest light, from early evening to the first glimmer of dawn. Thanks to fully multi-coated optics with anti-reflective coatings, a 30 mm tube and over-sized 56 mm objective lens, hard-core hog hunters can now place shots in heavy cover with the utmost confidence when light conditions are at their worst.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot: Provides a precise aiming point under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective: Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.